Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Huntsville, AL Office
If you're planning your first visit to Associates in Gastroenterology, PC, we look forward to meeting you. To help prepare you, you'll find all the information you need about our practice.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Medical History Form [PDF] [Online]
- Demographics [PDF] [Online]
- HIPAA Form [PDF] [Online]
- Financial Responsibility Form [PDF] [Online]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.